Custom Search
Read The Philippine Showbiz News Everyday.

March 06, 2011

Iza Calzado is the epitome of Flawless


Iza Calzado according to Ruby Tan, Flawless President and CEO, is the epitome of Flawless, the perfect endorser with a healthy and sexy body as the image model of Flawless’ Shape & Sculpt and Sweatox, the additional anti-perspiration treatment.

In this interview, Iza candidly reveals the secrets of this perfect state, the reason boyfriend Atticus King is madly in love with her.

Have you posed for a men’s magazine?
Yes I did in UNO magazine. But if given an opportunity to pose with other men’s magazines, why not?

Were you born sexy?
No, I was obsessed when I was fifteen; my mass is about 220 pounds or more.

What did you do to shell out those fats?
I think its time already to reveal what I’m going through in losing my weight. When I was 16, I think I did some not-so-smart things just to reduce weight. I did a crash diet which is unhealthy but still tumaba pa rin ako. Hanggang sa tina-try ko na ang Bangkok pills pero mga three weeks pa lang hindi ko na kinaya. I did lose weight pero after a while tumaba na naman ako.

How did you deal?
I did aerobics and followed the recommended program on diet by just eating five to six times a day in a small serving. At some point, I considered undergoing liposuction but it’s been a long time already since I did that surgery.

Are you still losing weight or just maintaining your weight?
I’m currently maintaining my weight. I believe I have already the perfect formula now in maintaining weight and that is my hard work, I exercise a lot. I run and I even tried new form of exercise. I research or read books about losing and maintaining weight.

Are you scheduled to have a vacation in Australia?
Hopefully this summer, were going to have a vacation there.

Are you with your boyfriend?
Yes with my non-showbiz boyfriend.

Where will you spend the whole holiday?
I can’t tell it muna. Maybe I’ll ask first permission to him if I can disclose our iterinary. He’s a very private person kasi.

Is there a possibility you will engaged with him when you come back?
Aalis ako kasi kasi hindi pa po ako nakapag-break ng ganitong katagal kaya I will be taking this opportunity. Hindi ako nag-e-expect na something will change when I get back here, hopefully wala naman.

Have you talked about marriage with your boyfriend?
Hindi pa dumating yun. Basta alam ko above 30 gustong magpapakasal.

News Source Stir.ph

0 comments:

Post a Comment